This package allow you to set all kind of files to download, using ACL privileges to set specific access level for each document.
You are able to set-up everything in less the five minutes and the documentation is at your finger tip because is accessible through the component's dashboard.
The configuration is very fast and easy, thanks to our in-line instructions. Each field has its own instruction available so you only have to hover the mouse on it to access a full instruction.
Configuration allows you to:
• set each document as hidden, so they can be downloaded but not listed in the files list on site side
• deny the direct download, so the users have to use a link in your site to download
• deny access to download to robots*
• anonymize the IP (manually or with a server cronjob), even setting a delay before anonymization process is run
You can set a menu item to files list page. Its parameters allow you to:
• select the files category you want to list
• list only featured items
• show intro text only in files list (use Joomla's "read more" button in text editor)
• sort the list by creation date or title, ascending or descending
• show the featured items first, so they are listed always on top
• show the download button, useful if you want to set the download link somewhere else
• disable the link to single item view, useful if you just want to display a list of items with the download button
• set image width and height for both list and single items view
*robots are detected using JBrowser, a Joomla's native class.